Skip to main content

Elon Musk It's happening


 Elon Musk pulled a move only Don Corleone himself  could finagle -- his big-ticket offer to buy Twitter has reportedly gotten the green light...... with the deal coming in for a landing.

Reuters says Musk's $43 billion bid is poised to be accepted by Twitter's board Monday, and that an official announcement could be expected later in the day. Sounds like he didn't budge on his $54.20-per-share price --- and he's in the process of reeling them in right now.


There is, of course, the possibility that this thing could fall through ..... but at the moment, al signs point to be EM becoming the new owner of the bird app --- ushering in a new regime.

As we reported ..... there were rumblings of this  coming to fruition over the weekend. Twitter and Musk had a sit-down on Sunday, which apparently went long into the wee hours of the morning. Word is ..... the company was under major pressure from shareholders to sell.

Some of the stockholder wanted to see if Musk would go up in price ..... but in the end, it seems they're ready to accept his original betting chip --- especially now that he's got the dough all secured. Elon ponied up the cash last week with the help of some outside partners.

Elon has also talked about making Twitter's algorithm open source .... meaning we'd be able to see why things trend the way they do, and why exactly we're seeing certain tweets on our timeline versus others. Essentially .... more transparency on how Twitter operates internally.

Of course, him taking the company private might mean this becomes a subscription-based service ..... especially if he's serious about putting a stop to advertisements. So, the question is ..... are folks willing to pay for twitter, which has been free up to this point??? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Bieber Experiencing partial Face Paralysis Amid New Diagnosis

  Justin Bieber has been diagnosed with Ramsay Hunt Syndrome, sharing in an Instagram video that part of his face is paralysed. He promised. "I'm going to get better." On June 10, The Grammy winner appeared in an Instagram video where he explained why he decided to cancel several upcoming shows. Justin said he has been diagnosed with Ramsay Hunt Syndrome. "It is from this virus that attacks the nerve in my ear and my facial nerves and has caused my face to have paralysis," he said. "As you can see, this eye is not blinking. I can't smile on the side of my face. This nostril will not move." For those who were previously frustrated by Justin cancelling his upcoming shows, the singer explained that he's physically unable to perform on stage at this point. Instead, doctors have recommended the 28-year-old get some rest. "This is pretty serious as you can see, Justin explained. "I wish this wasn't the case but obviously my body is tell...

Lady accused of having an affair with Rihanna's boyfriend breaks silence

 Muaddi says she initially assumed it was fake gossip but decided to clear the air about the reports. Amina Muaddi, the lady caught in the cheating rumours allegation against Rihanna's boyfriend ASAP Rocky has finally broken her silence. Muaddi who is a famous shoe designer took to her Instagram stories on Friday April, 15, where she laughed off the reumours. According to Muaddi, she initially assumed it was fake gossip but decided to clear the air about the reports. Muaddi said she had to address the rumours because of the implication they may have on all the lives concerned.  On Thursday, April 14, the rumours of the couple's alleged split first broke. according to an American blogger, the couple had parted ways over infidelity allegations. "Rihanna & ASAP Rocky have split. Rihanna broke up with him after she caught him cheating with the shoe designer Amina Muaddi,'' the blogger alleged. he added, ''ASAP & Amina is not new though as she was seeing...

Sharon Osbourne says "Horrendous" 2021 plastic Surgery left her looking like "F--king Cyclops"

  Sharon Osbourne shared that she is still trying to come to terms with her new look after she had a facelift last October. she may not have done a total about -face on her plastic surgery views, but Sharon Osbourne was not pleased after her most recent trip under the Knife. "I had a full facelift done in October and I looked like one of those f--king mummies that they wrap," she told The Sunday Times in a recent interview. "It hurt like hell. You have no idea." What's more, continued the former Talk Host, the five-and-a-half-hour operation yielded some pretty questionable results, with Sharon, 69, sharing she addressed her botched look directly to the surgeon. I'm telling you, it was horrendous," she said. "I'm like, 'You've got to be f--king joking.' One eye was different to the other. I looked like a f--king Cyclops. I'm like, 'All I need is a hunchback." Though she revealed that husband Ozzy Osbourne told her he...