Skip to main content

Pastor Paul Enenche Promises to buy Bishop Oyedepo Another Private Jet


 Pastor Paul Enenche the founder of Dunamis International Centre, has promised to surprise his spiritual father Bishop David Oyedepo the General Overseer of Living Faith church worldwide, a private Jet.

   Pastor Eneche noted that, the Bishop deserved another aircraft, despite he has one. Making the promise while speaking during a combined service at the Glory Dome, in the Federal Capital Territory,  Pastor Enenche said " I want to live a kingdom-first lifestyle, starts now! I want to be a major giver in the kingdom, don't wait! I believe that one day, I will buy my Father in the Lord(Bishop Oyedepo) another Aircraft.

  "I'm trusting God for that, not that he can't buy for himself, but this is just a add to what you have sir,  but before I reach that level, when he brought this current aircraft many years ago, I went to him with an offering; I said this is for aircraft tyre.

 "The meaning of it is; if I had enough money to buy the aircraft, I could have bought it but, since I cannot buy it now, but at least this money is equivalent to the tyre- plenty money because every part of the elephant is big.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olamide, Psquare light up Glo Battle of the Year

  Entertainment lovers were treated to an evening of dance, music and comedy as the sponsor of Nigeria's biggest dance competition and telecommunications services provider, Globacom, held the semi-finals of the much anticipated 'Glo Battle of the YearNigeria National Finals' in Lagos. According to a statement from the firm on Sunday, the Mega live event, which was held at The Eko Convention Centre,, had dance lovers at the venue anticipating an evening of unlimited entertainment hours before the show officially began. Viewers at home were said not to have been left out as they connected live on GloTV Globacom's video streaming app. The statement read, "The live show itself saw the culmination of the four dance category battles and also featured top flight comedy and music performances. The popping battle had one of the fans favourite, Isikonko, emerge as the winner while Lil Conqueror triumphantly conquered the Krumping dance category. "The energy from the sta...

2022 Billboard Music Awards: Megan Thee Stallion, Red Hot Chili Peppers and More to Perform

 The Billboard Music Awards are bringing your favourites to the stage! The first set of performers for this year's award show were announced on April 19, including Megan Thee Stallion and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Megan Thee stallion is set to make her Billboard Music Award debut at the event, which takes place at Las Vegas MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 15. In addition to her performance, the 27-year-old rapper is also a finalist for the Top Rap Female Artist, the same category she won the Billboard Music Award for in 2021. The Red Hot Chili Peppers, meanwhile, are making their BBMAs comeback after 23years. The Grorp last took the stage in 1999 to perform a remix of their hit song "Scar Tissue" with Snoop Dogg. Also taking the stage for their debut performance at the BBMAs is Rauw Alejandro. The 29-year-old Puerto Rican singer and songwriter is nominated in four categories: Top Latin Artist, Top latin Male Artist, Top Latin Album and Top Latin Song. Burna Boy and rapper ...

Amazon Acquires Jim Iyke's 'Bad Comments'

 The Award winning Movie actor and Executive producers, Jim Iyke's latest movie production "Bad Comments" has been acquired by Amazon. The Unprecedented deal by amazon would make the social impact centered movie, which addresses the consequences of cyberbullying, the highest negotiation so far in the African movie Industry. The film is also an official selection for the  17th Edition of the Harlem International Film Festival (The People's film festival) slated for May 5th-15th, 2022. The Harlem Festival is an annual festival in Harlem, New York that celebrates films from around the world. Although Bad Comments was not nominated for an AMVCA (Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards) due to an embargo on any film longer that two hours, this wasn't stopped the movie from making waves both in Nigeria and Beyond. The Highly acclaimed film was released in August 2021 starring Jim Iyke,  Ayo Makun, Osas Ighodaro, Yemi Blaq, Sharon Ooja Chiwetel Agu, Patience Ozorkwor, Ruggedm...